- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
-Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17" tall, more compact than any other 44+mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Included with every Tial MV-R:
2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
MV-R Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp
Outlet V-Band Clamp
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air port
You must specify a spring rate. These are for the MV-R only and are
listed by Bar/PSI/Color. When ordering choose your required spring rate
and actuator color from the drop down menus.
0.2 BAR, 2.90 PSI
0.3 BAR, 4.35 PSI, MVR Gold
0.4 BAR, 5.80 PSI, MVR Maroon
0.5 BAR, 7.25 PSI, MVR Brown/Gold
0.6 BAR, 8.70 PSI, MVR Brown/Maroon
0.7 BAR, 10.15 PSI, MVR Grey/Gold
0.8 BAR, 11.60 PSI, MVR Grey/Maroon
0.9 BAR, 13.05 PSI, MVR Brown/Gold/Grey
1.0 BAR, 14.50 PSI, MVR Brown/Maroon/Grey
1.1 BAR, 15.95 PSI, MVR Beige/Gold/Grey
1.2 BAR, 17.40 PSI, MVR Plain/Copper/Gold/Brown
1.3 BAR, 18.85 PSI, MVR Plain/Copper/Maroon/Brown
1.4 BAR, 20.30 PSI, MVR Plain/Grey/Gold/Beige
Tial Wastegate Install Diagram (PDF)
Not sure what spring pressure you need?
Call Mike @ 262.522.7558 ext.301